• Hotel pick-up (in Iquitos) and transfer to our retreat centre, OR Airport pick-up (in Iquitos) and transfer to our retreat centre, in the jungle.
• Transfer back from our retreat centre in the jungle to your Hotel in Iquitos, OR to your Hotel in Iquitos airport (depending on your travel plan).
• See and learn how the Ayahuasca brew is prepared.
• Personal consultation with the shaman.
• Two rituals of spiritual purification per week, in the afternoon. The rituals involve smudging with Palo Santo smoke and other herbs, and last approximately one and half hour.
• Two shamanic rituals with Palos Maestros (Master trees) per week (the rituals take place whilst hiking in the jungle surrounding the retreat centre, with shaman and interpreter/facilitator).
• One shamanic ritual with a wild giant black ayahuasca vine per week (in the jungle surrounding the retreat centre, with shaman and interpreter/facilitator).
• Courtesy interpreter Spanish-English/onsite facilitator.
• Cleansing ritual herbal baths (“baños de limpieza”).
• Ritual flower baths (“baños de florecimiento”), towards the end of your treatment.
• Full board (vegetarian & vegan meals available, under request). NO dinner on the nights of the Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Camalonga and Toé ritual-s (when the juice of the Toé is drank).
• Change of linen & towels twice a week.
The AYAHUASCA retreat, also includes:
• FIVE Ayahuasca ceremonies per week. All rituals are on a voluntary basis of participation.
• One Camalonga ritual per week, on a voluntary basis of participation.
• One Toé (Brugmansia sp.) ritual (Toé Dream Journey) per week, on a voluntary basis of participation.
The SAN PEDRO retreat, also includes:
• See how the San Pedro cactus is prepared.
• FOUR San Pedro ceremonies, on a voluntary basis of participation.
• Two Ayahuasca ceremonies, on a voluntary basis of participation.
• One Camalonga ritual, on a voluntary basis of participation.
• One Toé (Brugmansia sp.) ritual (Toé Dream Journey), on a voluntary basis of participation.
The SHAMANIC PLANT DIET retreats, typically include (even though this may change according to the type of master plant/tree one is dieting with, especially when dieting Toé):
• Three Ayahuasca ceremonies per week. All rituals are on a voluntary basis of participation.
• Three Toé (Brugmansia sp.) ritual (Toé Dream Journey) per week, on a voluntary basis of participation.
• Laundry. There is no hot water, electricity, or washing machine at the venue. All clothes need to be washed by hand. If you require the laundry service, please pay/tip directly in cash the lady in charge of your washing, in local currency, as follows:
1 Blouse = S/. 2.00 Nuevos Soles
1 Shirt = S/. 2.00 Nuevos Soles
1 pair of Shorts = S/. 3.00 Nuevos Soles
1 pair of Socks = S/. 1.00 Nuevo Soles
1 Skirt = S. 3.00 Nuevos Soles
1 pair of Shoes = S/. 5.00 Nuevos Soles
1 pair of Trousers = S/. 3.00 Nuevos Soles
1 T-shirt = S/. 2.00 Nuevos Soles
The above laundry washing contributions have been made necessary after a sharp increase in the cost of cleaning/washing/disinfecting products and cost of living in general in Peru, during the pandemic.
• Travel & Medical Insurance.
• Flight tickets to & from Iquitos.
• Hotel accommodation.
• Airport taxes.
• Transportation cost during optional excursions (especially when visiting other rainforest reserves, to perform shamanic rituals with the Lupuna blanca and the Puka lupuna master trees, if deemed necessary by the shaman during the shamanic plant dieta and shamanic apprenticeship retreats).
• Extra contribution of £ 240 GBP per person, for the 45 days shamanic dieta with master trees – or £ 400 GBP per person, for the 13 weeks/91 days shamanic apprenticeship – if special and more flexible dietary requirements not compatible with the traditional shamanic diet would be required by vegans and/or 100% vegetarians (who do not eat fish).
• Any other thing not specifically mentioned in the programme.
The 1-3 weeks Ayahuasca retreat will terminate in the morning of your last day. That will be the 8th day for a weekly retreat, the 15th day, for a fortnightly retreat, and on the 22nd day for a 3 weeks retreat, after breakfast.
The 8 days/7 nights San Pedro retreat will terminate in the morning of your last day. That will be Day 8, after breakfast.
The 45 days/91 days shamanic plant diet retreat – depending on your travel schedule – will complete either in the late morning, or after lunch, on your 45th or 91st day. If your need to leave a day earlier, please consider 4:30 PM as the latest time for the transfer back to either Iquitos town centre, or Iquitos airport. In the jungle it gets swiftly dark already at 6 pm, and we do not recommend to travel at night.
Toé (Brugmansia sp.)rituals
Guests doing the shamanic plant diet have a different set-up as for their participation to the Toé rituals, according to the plants of the diet itself and to the instructions of the shaman (all the more when Toé is effective part of the diet). You should also note that it’s up to the shaman according to his evaluation of your physical, mental and spiritual conditions, whether or not you may also take the Toé in form of freshly squeezed juice (which is much stronger). Taking the Toé juice requires a dietary regimen stricter than that of the normal Ayahuasca diet. It’s always up to the shaman to decide – on the spot, according to the energy of the day and the personal conditions of the participants – whether to offer the Toé plant in smokable (mild experience) or drinkable form (very intense and demanding experience), or both. In the course of the three months shamanic plant diet apprenticeship – as well as in the monthly shamanic diet with Toé – participants may drink the freshly squeezed juice of the plant.