“What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly.“
Ayahuasca Shamanism Retreats In Peru And Colombia
OUR MAGICAL AYAHUASCA, SAN PEDRO AND PLANT DIETA/SHAMANIC APPRENTICESHIP RETREATS IN PERU HAVE NOW REOPEN AND WE ARE TAKING RESERVATIONS. Minimum 30 days advance reservation (50 days for shamanic plant dieta or group bookings).
In Peru, we offer…
Intensive Ayahuasca retreat, shamanic healing plant diet and shamanic dieta apprenticeship, under the expert guidance of our Palero master shamans, in our private rainforest, near the Allpahuayo Mishana natural reserve (close to Iquitos), in the heart of the PERUVIAN AMAZON. Our centre is open – with retreats usually ongoing – ALL year round, including the Easter, Christmas and New Year period. We also offer private shamanic dieta retreats, as well as private Ayahuasca and San Pedro retreats, subject to availability.
Fully immerse yourself in the magical world of Ayahuasca, Camalonga (Thevetia peruviana, traditionally used by Vegetalistas and Curanderos in Peru, for divination), and other Amazonian shamanic plant medicine like Toé (Brugmansia sp., mainly used by shamans to dramatically enhance the power of vision and divination), Coca (Erythroxylum coca), Mapacho (Nicotiana sp., for cleansing and protection), and over thirty different varieties of powerful Master Trees (Palos Maestros).
You may also integrate your Ayahuasca and shamanic plant diet retreat with a San Pedro (Huachuma) ceremony, the legendary “cactus of the Four Winds“, or do a full San Pedro retreat. Harvest the powerful Chaliponga (Diplopterys cabrerana) in the rainforest surrounding our centre and learn how to prepare the Ayahuasca brew with the shaman. Take part to the Fire meditation ritual (as part of the shamanic diet)…and much more!
No other retreat venue in the Peruvian Amazon offers the wealth of ceremonies with plant teachers one may experience in our Ayahuasca retreat, and nowhere else one may do the shamanic apprenticeship via the plant teachers diet (dieta), taking our most powerful ever ultra-concentrated brew prepared by Don Armando with thirty-three different types of master trees, mixed with Renaquilla & Huarmi renaco vines, jungle tobacco and the bark of the Cacao tree!
In a nutshell, you may choose to take part to a:
- Ayahuasca retreat: Very intensive, 8-22 days (7-21 nights) long. FIVE Ayahuasca ceremonies – plus one Toé (Brugmansia sp.) & one Camalonga (Thevetia peruviana) ceremony, and two rituals of spiritual purification – per week.
- San Pedro (Huachuma) ceremony, to complement your shamanic retreat with us – whether Ayahuasca, plant dieta, or shamanic apprenticeship retreat (subject to availability).
- San Pedro retreat: 8 days/7 nights long. FOUR San Pedro, two Ayahuasca, one Camalonga and one Toé ceremonies (subject to availability).
- Shamanic plant diet tester/pre-dieta retreat: 8+ days; typically THREE Ayahuasca ceremonies, three Toé and two Camalonga dream rituals, per week.
- Shamanic dieta with the magical Toé (Brugmansia) plant teacher: 10-61 days long (the standard programme is made of 31 days/30 nights).
- Shamanic dieta with the Coca plant, Erythroxylum coca (8-31 days), to enhance the power of vision.
- Shamanic diet with the plant teacher Camalonga: 30-91 days long; THREE Ayahuasca, three Toé and two Camalonga dream rituals, per week.
- Shamanic diet with Master trees: Cycles of 45 days each; THREE Ayahuasca ceremonies, three Toé and two Camalonga rituals, per week. Drink ceremonially a special, ultra-concentrated, powerful brew prepared by our Palero shaman with twenty-eight different varieties of powerful Master trees.
- Shamanic apprenticeship via the plant teachers diet/dieta: Cycles of 13 weeks each; THREE Ayahuasca ceremonies, three Toé and two Camalonga rituals per week. Drink ceremonially, every 45 days, an ultra-concentrated, powerful, brew prepared by our master palero shaman with twenty-eight types of sacred Master trees.
All the above also include:
- Shamanic rituals with a giant grandmother ayahuasca vine, growing wild in the rainforest surrounding our centre.
- Shamanic rituals with sacred master trees, in the jungle.
- Private consultation with the shaman.
- Rituals of spiritual purification (include smudging with Palo Santo – the Holy Tree – and other Amazonian cleansing herbs).
- Shamanic cleansing and flourishing baths with plant teachers.
- Courtesy onsite interpreter/facilitator English-Spanish.
- Full lodging in private bungalow or cabin.
- Ayahuasca/dieta compatible food.
- Airport – or Hotel – pick-up in Iquitos.
- Transfer back to the airport or your Hotel in Iquitos, at the end of the retreat in the jungle.
Complement your Ayahuasca retreat in Peru with private Amazon river boat trips visiting Pilpintuwasi, a local Yagua native community, and wondering in front of the giant Lupuna blanca master tree (the master of all master plants and trees of the Amazon rainforest) and a lot more… Please contact us for more info re. dates and availability. Allow 1 extra day – either at the beginning or at the end of your retreat – to fit-in the jungle trip as well, if doing any type of plant teachers diet. No price difference for the different types of retreat we offer. For prices and payment, please go here. To book your place, follow this link. Or else, learn more here…
Please kindly note that at the present we DO NOT offer:
- One off Ayahuasca/Yagé or San Pedro ceremonies on their own, outside the context of the retreat.
- Ayahuasca, San Pedro or plant diet retreats shorter than 8 days in length.
Distant consultations with the shaman in Peru have also resumed. Although we have published a standard cost – which includes a divination session during an Ayahuasca ceremony – this may vary depending on the complexity of your case, and on how many Ayahuasca divinatory sessions may be required to get a final response.
In the COLOMBIAN AMAZON we offer our intensive, incomparable Spirit of Yagé (Ayahuasca) retreats, 8 days to 4 weeks in length – with four all-night Yagé rituals per week – with master shaman Taita Bonifacio Gabino Garreta (who belongs to the lineage of Taita Querubin Queta Alvarado, highest spiritual authority of the Kofán people), from the Inga indigenous group of Putumayo. Subject to availability, our Yagé retreats are ongoing, all year round, and are suitable to individual participants, couples, or small groups, whether absolute beginners, senior apprentices, or accomplished shamanic healers alike! Watch here on YouTube a magical Yagé journey of healing, learning, knowledge and discovery, with Taita Bonifacio, in the remote wilderness of southern Colombia. Our Taita is one of the few shamans who still prepares a very concentrated, powerful, cream-like Ayahuasca, known in Spanish as “Miel de Yagé” (Ayahuasca honey), cooked over a traditional wood-fire, continuously, for over 35 hours. However, p
Participants must be in good physical, mental and emotional conditions suitable to the activities contemplated in the Yagé or Ayahuasca retreat. Please familiarize yourself with our Ayahuasca & health and safety information page and carefully read the information provided here, before contacting us. Private retreat options available.
(Yagé retreat, Taita Bonifacio)
50 days, for groups of 6-11 participants, members of the same party (Yagé retreat, Taita Bonifacio).
Shamanic Plant Dieta in Peru: FREE PDFs Downloads
RARE ICAROS DIGITAL COLLECTION
Quoting Confucius, we may say that at the end of this all: