“What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly.“
Ayahuasca, San Pedro, plant teachers dieta, and shamanic apprenticeship retreats in the Peruvian Amazon.
In Peru, we offer…
Intensive Ayahuasca, San Pedro, shamanic healing plant dieta and long-term shamanic apprenticeship (13-26 weeks), under the expert guidance of our Palero master shaman Don Armando, in our private rainforest, near the Allpahuayo Mishana natural reserve (close to Iquitos), in the heart of the PERUVIAN AMAZON. Our centre is open – with retreats usually ongoing – ALL year round, including the Easter, Christmas and New Year festive periods (subject to availability). We also offer customised shamanic dieta retreats. Fully immerse yourself in the magical world of Ayahuasca, Camalonga (Thevetia peruviana, traditionally used by Vegetalistas and Curanderos in Peru, for divination), and other Amazonian shamanic plant medicines like Toé (Brugmansia sp., mainly used by shamans to dramatically enhance the power of vision and divination), Mapacho (Nicotiana tabacum, for cleansing and protection), Cacao (Theobroma cacao), Chagropanga/Huambisa chacruna (Diplopterys cabrerana, also known by the vernacular name of Chaliponga) and thirty-five different varieties of powerful Master Trees (Palos Maestros) and vines (including the famed Huarmi renaco, the “vine of love”).
Experience Ayahuasca brewed with the rare and very powerful Puma Chacruna plant teacher – whose mother spirit appears in vision in the guise of a giant roaring Puma, or as a giant black panther – and/or with Puma ayahuasca (the same vine known in Colombia as Yagé Tigre, or Tigre Yagé) whose madre appears in vision as a ferocious and at the same time friendly giant jaguar. It is believed that a shaman dieting for many years with Puma ayahuasca/Tigre Yagé may be capable to shape-shift into a jaguar. No other retreat centre in Peru offers to experience the variety of Ayahuasca brews we have, which alongside Cielo ayahuasca, also includes Suni ayahuasca and Lucero ayahuasca.
Harvest with the shaman the Chaliponga (Diplopterys cabrerana) in the rainforest surrounding our centre, and actively participate in the preparation of the Ayahuasca brew. Learn how to sing icaros, how to prepare Ayahuasca and how to conduct ceremonies (long term shamanic apprenticeship only). Take part to the Fire meditation ritual (as part of the shamanic diet)…Embark in a mini jungle expedition to go on pilgrimage with the shaman to pay homage and respect to the magical Lupuna blanca and Puca lupuna master trees… And much more!
No other retreat venue in the Peruvian Amazon offers the wealth of ceremonies with plant teachers one may experience in our Ayahuasca retreat, and nowhere else one may do the shamanic apprenticeship via the plant teachers dieta, taking our most powerful ever ultra-concentrated brew prepared by Don Armando with thirty-five different types of master trees and vines, plus Coca leaves, organic black jungle tobacco and the bark of the Cacao tree!
Integrate your Ayahuasca, shamanic plant dieta and shamanic apprenticeship retreat with a San Pedro (Huachuma) ceremony, the legendary “cactus of the Four Winds“, or else, complement it with a fully fledged San Pedro retreat.
In a nutshell, you may choose to take part to a:
- Ayahuasca retreat: Very intensive, 8-22 days (7-21 nights) long. FIVE Ayahuasca ceremonies – plus one Toé (Brugmansia sp.) & one Camalonga (Thevetia peruviana) ceremony, and two rituals of spiritual purification – per week.
- San Pedro (Huachuma) ceremony, to complement your shamanic retreat with us – whether Ayahuasca, plant dieta, or shamanic apprenticeship retreat (subject to availability).
- San Pedro retreat: 8 days/7 nights long. FOUR San Pedro, two Ayahuasca, one Camalonga and one Toé ceremonies (subject to availability).
- Shamanic plant diet tester/pre-dieta retreat: 8+ days; typically THREE Ayahuasca ceremonies, three Toé and two Camalonga dream rituals, per week.
- Shamanic dieta with the magical Toé (Brugmansia) plant teacher: 10-61 days long (the standard programme is made of 31 days/30 nights).
- Shamanic dieta with the Coca plant, Erythroxylum coca (8-31 days), to enhance the power of vision.
- Shamanic diet with the plant teacher Camalonga: 30-91 days long; THREE Ayahuasca, three Toé and two Camalonga dream rituals, per week.
- Shamanic diet with Master trees: Cycles of 45 days each; THREE Ayahuasca ceremonies, three Toé and two Camalonga rituals, per week. Drink ceremonially a special, ultra-concentrated, powerful brew prepared by our Palero shaman with twenty-eight different varieties of powerful Master trees.
- Shamanic apprenticeship via the plant teachers diet/dieta: Cycles of 13 weeks each; THREE Ayahuasca ceremonies, three Toé and two Camalonga rituals per week. Drink ceremonially, every 45 days, an ultra-concentrated, powerful, brew prepared by our master palero shaman with twenty-eight types of sacred Master trees.
All the above also include:
- Shamanic rituals with a giant grandmother Suni ayahuasca vine, growing wild in the rainforest surrounding our centre and believed to be four hundreds years old!
- Shamanic rituals with sacred master trees, in the jungle.
- Private consultation with the shaman.
- Rituals of spiritual purification (include smudging with Palo Santo – the Holy Tree – and other Amazonian cleansing herbs).
- Shamanic cleansing and flourishing baths with plant teachers.
- Courtesy on-site interpreter/facilitator English-Spanish.
- Full lodging in private bungalow or cabin.
- Ayahuasca/dieta compatible food.
- Airport – or Hotel – pick-up in Iquitos.
- Transfer back to the airport or your Hotel in Iquitos, at the end of the retreat in the jungle.
- One off Ayahuasca/Yagé or San Pedro ceremonies on their own, outside the context of the retreat.
- Ayahuasca, San Pedro or plant diet retreats shorter than 8 days in length.
Distant consultations with the shaman in Peru have also resumed. Although we have published a standard cost – which includes a divination session during an Ayahuasca ceremony – this may vary depending on the complexity of your case, and on how many Ayahuasca divinatory sessions may be required to get a final response.
Shamanic Master Plants Dieta in Peru: FREE PDFs Downloads
Complement your Ayahuasca, San Pedro, or shamanic dieta with master plants retreat in Peru with private Amazon river boat trips visiting the island of Yanamono, Pilpintuwasi, local Bora and Yagua native communities, and be in awe in front of the giant Lupuna blanca master tree, the emperor of all master plants and trees of the Amazon rainforest… And a lot more! Please contact us for more info re. dates and availability. Allow 1 extra day – either before or at the end of your retreat – to fit-in the jungle trip as well, if doing any type of dieta with plant teachers. No price difference for the different types of retreat we offer, exception made for the San Pedro retreat. For prices and payment, please go here. To book your place, follow this link. Or else, learn more here…
ICAROS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD & SHIPIBO ICAROS CD
“The journey is the reward.“